St Croix Valley Sets the Stage
Marine Village School draws upon the St. Croix Valley’s deep cultural, ecological, and historical strengths, paving the way for student engagement and success. We promote a love of learning, respect for the environment, a sense of wonder, and responsibility to others – giving our students a life-long sense of accomplishment and self-worth.
- Marine Village School offers unlimited potential for your child with small class sizes and incredible facilities for indoor and outdoor learning.
- Second languages are best learned when practiced daily. All students at Marine Village School will receive 20-30 minutes of Spanish language instruction each school day.
- Our vibrant arts program ignites creativity and supports our strong academic success. Students receive weekly piano lessons, STEAM lab maker space sessions and musical theater performance experience.
- Movement and hands-on learning are a core part of the Marine Village curriculum. This tactile, often kinesthetic instruction is complemented by advanced technology including Promethean boards and personal laptops for each child.
- The Marine community provides an enriching environment for our students with opportunities for connections with local artists, multigenerational activities, and an emphasis on the fantastic ecology surrounding us.
- Families can choose our inspired care with before and after school programming.